Current favorite Song

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Got a song that you just can't stop listening to this week, let everyone else join in and tell us what it is.

This week I've been stuck on "Santa Monica" by Theory of a Deadman

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Not sure but I am liking the new Breaking Benjamin album and Taking Back Sunday.
Good choices there.  In the car I've been on the One X album by Three Days Grace.  Animal I have Become, Riot, and Gone Forever are my fav's on that.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Not sure but I am liking the new Breaking Benjamin album and Taking Back Sunday.
Good choices there.  In the car I've been on the One X album by Three Days Grace.  Animal I have Become, Riot, and Gone Forever are my fav's on that.
I sort of like the songs on both albums from Three Days Grace but if you listen to all their songs, they all has to do with bad relationships and stuff.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I sort of like the songs on both albums from Three Days Grace but if you listen to all their songs, they all has to do with bad relationships and stuff.
What songs don't have to do with love? Almost every song is written about heartbreak.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
This is very true, every song on One X does I know, and I like songs from the previous album as well.  It's more the music than the words that draw me to songs though, that and if they get the subs thumping a little helps

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
This is very true, every song on One X does I know, and I like songs from the previous album as well.  It's more the music than the words that draw me to songs though, that and if they get the subs thumping a little helps
True but sometimes the words make a song too.