Cranberries

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Just got their greatest hits. (1992 - 2002) It included two previously unreleased tracks.

I believe jmanz likes dreams.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Just got their greatest hits. (1992 - 2002) It included two previously unreleased tracks.

well that song wound up on our class video somehow so I had to learn to like it  :)

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator

well that song wound up on our class video somehow so I had to learn to like it  :)
Your just so senstive like that.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
They use to be cool back in their day. I use to have all of their cds.

What did you do with their cds? Your statement "I use to have all their cds" implies that you no longer have them? Did you sell them?  :pirate:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator

What did you do with their cds? Your statement "I use to have all their cds" implies that you no longer have them? Did you sell them?  :pirate:
I sure did I had quiet the cd collection at one time, I traded them in (i know i get ripped off) but I needed the money. I made like between 400-500 dollars though.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members

I sure did I had quiet the cd collection at one time, I traded them in (i know i get ripped off) but I needed the money. I made like between 400-500 dollars though.
Hopefully you copied all of them before trading them.  :pirate: