Cow Abduction (video)

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Real of fake? The first time i watched it i laughed, but when it slowed down, looks kinda real. If it is fake they did a good job.

VIDEO LINK

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
Well, I'm not an expert on cows.  However......Did you find it strange that the cow put his head down to eat more grass when he was 100 feet in the air?  Also, again not a cow expert here, It would seem to me that any animal being suddenly elevated in the air would kick, or wiggle, or struggle.  The cow just gracefully took the levetation as if it were still standing on the ground, ....eating grass......I guess I'm leaning towards fake.  Cool video though.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Well, I'm not an expert on cows.  However......Did you find it strange that the cow put his head down to eat more grass when he was 100 feet in the air?   Also, again not a cow expert here, It would seem to me that any animal being suddenly elevated in the air would kick, or wiggle, or struggle.  The cow just gracefully took the levetation as if it were still standing on the ground, ....eating grass......I guess I'm leaning towards fake.  Cool video though.
You make good points here. The cow is not blind. They would be kicking about.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator