What's new
Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Costume Quest 2 coming this Halloween!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well looks like time to buy a console now. One of my favorite games of all time.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Looks like PC gamers can pre-order this weekend from Steam with an October 7th release date. There's a $15 and $20 version, sounds like some different costume or maybe included DLC in the deluxe one.

Here's hoping the console version isn't far behind the PC one :)

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
They've said console versions will be out by Halloween, so at least it can't be too far behind the PC release

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
They've said console versions will be out by Halloween, so at least it can't be too far behind the PC release
I'll even give up WoW to play this game, so that says something lol.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So I was just reading on another forum there still is no release date for a console version, and it may not come at all to them. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
So I was just reading on another forum there still is no release date for a console version, and it may not come at all to them. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
I don't think that will happen.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
They haven't set a date, but they've said it would be on consoles in time for Halloween. Hadn't seen or heard otherwise

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
They haven't set a date, but they've said it would be on consoles in time for Halloween. Hadn't seen or heard otherwise
Me and @C Pav read on other forums. I really wouldn't count on it coming to consoles at all. It's really a shame since I was looking forward to this even more that some of the big title releases.