What's new
Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Costco cotton materials

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So awhile back I picked up some plain old white socks at Costco. When most people think of white cotton socks or undershirts they normally by Hanes. Well let me tell you whatever Costco uses is top notch. Hanes feel nice and thick for about 3-4 washes then they loose their thickness and start to wear out. Not Costco, they always have a nice thick feel to them and after many washes still stay thick. I recently picked up some white cotton undershirts as well and low and behold the same effect. Won't ever by Hanes again.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Kirkland brand?   You usually can't go wrong with the Kirkland branded version of something at Costco if the price is decent.  Their requirements of their "house brand" version is that it meets or beats top national brands.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Kirkland brand?   You usually can't go wrong with the Kirkland branded version of something at Costco if the price is decent.  Their requirements of their "house brand" version is that it meets or beats top national brands.
Yes they are Kirkland.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
My Dad just got some of their t-shirts as well. He also mentioned how much more quality they are and even seem "warmer".