Audio headphones & dacs

Nura just release a gaming mic for their headphones.

https://www.nurasound.com/accessories

5f75606e3d9b9b3c71c43c08_NGM-Features-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I received my new headphones today that everyone raves about the Koss Porta Pros. Now everyone online raves about these for the price. They are a throwback to the old 80's style. Since Amazon had them on sale for the Prime days, and they have been sitting in my cart for month I decided to try them out. They are way smaller than I expected, but they do fold up really neat, and for people that wear glasses like myself there is an indent that make them very comfortable. But lets talk about the sound, well everyone online was right. I don't think you could find a better sounding pair of headphones for this price, and I am blown away with the amount of base they produce though such a tiny pair of headphones. I originally had the intent of sending them back, but nope they are keepers for the price.

9Q38GvA6Sn2XVEaksBnfx6-1200-80.jpg

https://www.koss.com/headphones/on-ear-headphones/porta-pro

If anyone wants to get into this hobby, I would recommend the Porta Pros along with some Yaxi pads. I'm blown away by the sound quality for this price.

Anyone have a pair of AirPods Pros?

200.gif

I must say my new little IEMs are amazing, and the most perfect tight base. Those are my endgame for IEMs.

Welp...

2021_moondrop_aria_1622106906_eb45f32d_progressive.jpg

Coming up next on My Strange Addictions........

So my take on the Aria's.

The audio and vocals are very clear. The soundstage is very, very wide. But the bass is lacking compared to my FiiO FH3s. Also surprisingly they are a little bit harder to drive than all the rest of my IEMs.

Hands down these Corsair Void Elites are one awesome headphone. Blows away my Razer one. Software is great as well, but it's just nice to not have any wires. Also so, so, comfortable. If you're looking for a pair of gaming headphones, these are the ones!

Back