Your take on social media censoring?

Instagram has now permanently blocked Trump as well. (same company).

Instagram has now permanently blocked Trump as well. (same company).
Permanently and indefinitely are not the same thing. It may lead to being permanent but that's not what they (Zuck) are saying as of now.

Twitch has now Banned Trump as well.

"In light of yesterday’s shocking attack on the Capitol, we have disabled President Trump’s Twitch channel. Given the current extraordinary circumstance and the President’s incendiary rhetoric, we believe this is a necessary step to protect our community and prevent Twitch from being used to incite further violence."

Google has announced that YouTube channels that post videos containing false claims about the results of the United States presidential election, which made Joe Biden President-elect, will now be met with a strike.

I also heard Twitter did the same to other high profile users, Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell, among others. Facebook has deleted many pro trump groups. Talk about double standards and hypocrisy. It’s funny, if you look back, you will see the aired segments of CNN condoning the blm riots and had news back some years on dominion voting fraud, I kid you not. Welcome to clown world.

6a0177444b0c2e970d0263e986fdb6200b-pi.jpg

qKAPGpO.png

61iya8t4l8a61.png

c7KTClBWG6.jpeg

If you need another reason to switch from Firefox.

The past 24 hours:

- Twitter permanently suspends President Trump

- Twitter suspends "POTUS" government twitter account

- Amazon employees call for company to stop hosting Parler through AWS

- Google removes Parler from Google Play, Apple considers following suit

- YouTube Bans Steve Bannon

- CEO of Mozilla says we need more than deflatforming

If you need another reason to switch from Firefox.

Which browser do you suggest? I’m definitely not going Google chrome and leery of MS based ones.

Back