Coronavirus virus epidemic

What did I say was going to happen?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/commentary-a-fight-over-unemployment-benefits-is-brewing-as-businesses-reopen-heres-what-you-need-to-know/ar-BB14BpIy?li=BBnbfcN

And now they are going to have to bribe people to go back to work? What about all of us that have been working this entire time?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/a-top-trump-economic-adviser-says-the-white-house-is-considering-offering-back-to-work-cash-bonuses-for-unemployed-americans/ar-BB14CWIM?li=BBnb7Kz

True story a relative of mine owns her own business and I talked to her last week and asked if she opened back up and she said he has but she can't get her staff to come back to work. They told he they are making more at home collecting unemployment. She had to hire two new people because no matter what they did they wouldn't show up for work.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fun money will dry up eventually. Will there be jobs for some of them to go back to?

Looks like Covid is old news now, riots are the in thing.

ay437iwosz151.jpg

Well I thought we were kinda over this, but it looks like states are starting to shut down all over again.

Now that were doing Corona again, I see face masks are becoming quite the hot item to market. Seems like companies are really cashing in on custom designs.

I think you are going to see more and more states starting to require masks.

I think you are going to see more and more states starting to require masks.
Sounds like the schools are going to require masks here.

Sounds like the schools are going to require masks here.
I don't know how they are going to expect kids to wear them, this upcoming school year is going to be interesting. You are going to have so many parents switching to home schooling or not sending their kids at all. It's going to be a big big mess.

Well ordered a mask today, I'm not one to really believe in it all, but I really foresee our county/state or even country requiring them for business entry.

I was laying in bed and thinking about this last night. Why are we not hearing about any other countries Coronavirus outbreaks? I mean only a month ago other countries were in the news, and now it's only the United States. Did all the other countries clear up?

Anyone else just burned out with all of this? I was listening to a radio show driving back to work. Wait till school starts again. I was listening how schools are going virtual, but what about parents that go to work? How will they make sure the kids are learning when they are at work? Who will be at home with the kids? The food they said they will provide but the parents have to pick it up. How about people that rely on public transportation, or don't have time to go pick it up? Then there are the special needs kids. Oh man, you start to take in the overall picture of what's coming and it's overwhelming. The parents are already getting ready to file lawsuits against the school systems since they said their kids are entitled to a education. I'm sorry but we are still in the early stages of all of this. This fall is going to be a whole new things with kids going back. I think parents were like we are fine with when it first hit because kids were about to get out, but when they are going back this will be a whole new thing. Overwhelming.

Here is what I have noticed is out of stock everywhere this year due to the Rona. Bicycles, fishing poles, swimming pools, 4 wheelers. Most anything related to outdoor sports and fun. Have any of you noticed this trend in your area as well?

Here is what I have noticed is out of stock everywhere this year due to the Rona. Bicycles, fishing poles, swimming pools, 4 wheelers. Most anything related to outdoor sports and fun. Have any of you noticed this trend in your area as well?
For sure. Combination of demand and places not able to get new things in stock due to supply chain issues.

Increased demand for things done outdoors / away from others / at home. Pools and supplies, as well as swing sets or many things for entertaining kids stuck at home as well

So here is my take, we will see how the future plays out. Most business and even larger business are requiring masks more and more. At one time it was optional, now mandatory, now even with a medical condition they are not allowing you in. I think the next phase will them saying that the masks don't work and you must get the vaccine to enter the store, how will they know that you have gotten it or not? That is the scary part.

So here is my take, we will see how the future plays out. Most business and even larger business are requiring masks more and more. At one time it was optional, now mandatory, now even with a medical condition they are not allowing you in. I think the next phase will them saying that the masks don't work and you must get the vaccine to enter the store, how will they know that you have gotten it or not? That is the scary part.
What’s scarier, being forced to take the vaccine, them not knowing or not, or getting to the point of needing the vaccine to do normal day to day things?

What’s scarier, being forced to take the vaccine, them not knowing or not, or getting to the point of needing the vaccine to do normal day to day things?
Well everyone should be able to choose if they want the vaccine or not, just like they should choose if they want to wear a mask or not. Our state has a mask order right now. But I have seen it go from ok wear one if you want, to you must wear one. To even the point of no mask no service. I think the vaccine may turn into this as well. Also nothing against the vaccine, but I don't want to be an experiment to take it. 3 months is not enough time to do testing on if you ask me.

Back