The Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, & Apple TV+ Thread

Finished Godless up. You'll want to get another lever action after watching the episodes.

UChirsO.jpg

Started watching the first episode of Altered Carbon. I have heard good things about it. Not to bad for a Netflix sci-fi.

Watched Game Over Man! last night. If you like Workaholics then you will like this. Such a raunchy comedy.

I've been (slowly) watching season 2 of A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I watched this series and thought it was good.

I'll have to admit, the new season of Castlevania looks great!

Ozark season 2 is out. Awesome show! Jason Bateman is excellent in this series.

Ozark season 2 is out. Awesome show! Jason Bateman is excellent in this series.
Love Bateman's work. The guy is one talented dude.

Have been watching the Breaking Bad spinoff, Better Call Saul. It's been a very slow moving show and arguably boring. Finally picking up the pace and getting better in season 3.

Have been watching the Breaking Bad spinoff, Better Call Saul. It's been a very slow moving show and arguably boring. Finally picking up the pace and getting better in season 3.
I always wanted to watch it, it had a lot of hype in the beginning, but then died down once it came out. I don't think it did very well.

I always wanted to watch it, it had a lot of hype in the beginning, but then died down once it came out. I don't think it did very well.
It continues to get good reviews. The acting is good. I like how they have Mike as a main character and of course Saul. Gus Fring is involved more and more now too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard today on CNBC that Netflix is raising their price from $11 to $13.

Heard today on CNBC that Netflix is raising their price from $11 to $13.
Looks like for all those 6 people that pay for it out there, their bill is about to go up. :ROFLMAO:

Watched The Ballad of Buster Scruggs last night. I heard good things about it. It is comprised of multiple stories, 2 of them weren't good, but the rest were. The first 2 were great.

I have heard good things about The Umbrella Academy.

I have heard good things about The Umbrella Academy.

If you haven't watched Ozark yet, WHAT IS YOU DOING?

Watched Murder Mystery on Netflix yesterday, first show I have seen in awhile. I kept hearing online about how good it was. It was good, nice and clean. I would recommend it. A good date movie.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80242619

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how this will be?

fxgg44qt8p731.jpg

Back