Stranger Things

I think we are 7 episodes in. It's tough to watch though with kids around since it's not very kid friendly, trying to squeeze in at least one episode a night.

We watched 6 episodes the day it dropped, finished it up on Wednesday last week.  

We watched 6 episodes the day it dropped, finished it up on Wednesday last week.  
Without giving away spoilers, did you find the first season better or the second season better overall?

Without giving away spoilers, did you find the first season better or the second season better overall?
I am not sure which I think was better.  For one, I think my memory has gone to crap and I didn't really remember a lot of things from Season 1.   They are a bit different though.  I feel like season 1 focused on 11 a lot more.  She is present and the focus of some of Season 2 of course, it just feels like other characters are emphasized a bit more this season - which is good I think.I did think Season 2 was great though.  I don't know how you stopped at episode 7.  I don't recall for sure what the ending on that was, but I know when Episode 6 ended it was tough to just call it a night and go to bed.   

I don't know how you stopped at episode 7. 
I didn't want to, but my daughter came in our room and wanted to go to bed and my Wife won't let me watch them without her. But it was almost 11 anyways. I am bad though tearing away, I'm always like "just one more."

Old news - that happened early last week or maybe even the week before

Old news - that happened early last week or maybe even the week before
Ah, I just saw the headline. Of course I have no idea who that is since I haven't seen the show.

Ah, I just saw the headline. Of course I have no idea who that is since I haven't seen the show.
Yeah, my comment was fairly useless, hadn't been shared in here.  I didn't see a delete option though

One episode left, when I get back home we will finally be able to finish it.

Well finally finished it up. I like the series and all but I could think it could be much more. But overall it's decent.

Well finally finished it up. I like the series and all but I could think it could be much more. But overall it's decent.
Series isn't over or anything, so there will be more to come.  They could definitely do more, or have more episodes in the seasons, but they  seem to keep their releases to a binge-able number of episodes and will keep releasing seasons.  Someone told me the seasons of this were supposed to start coming a bit faster to capitalize on it while the kids are still kids.

I heard on the radio that the next ones involve them starting to go to high school, and they will introduce more character just like 11 and her sister. The other missing kids.

I heard on the radio that the next ones involve them starting to go to high school, and they will introduce more character just like 11 and her sister. The other missing kids.
That wouldn't be surprising at all.  When I heard they wanted to release faster because of the young actors and aging, I didn't think it really made that much sense.  The others like 11 could continue to be found.  A shift toward those characters could open up other areas, or spinoffs.  They kids could have this stuff follow them, so throughout highschool - college- adult life - no need for it to end because they grow up.

They could have taken goonies back in the day and did something like stranger things with it.

Contains Spoilers.

Back