Congrats to Corey

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Congrats on the new job Corey, sorry to hear you have to work in that place, i heard that their tech knows nothing. Sucks to be you man, i feel your pain.

Robyn

Circus seal
Members
I promise not to make you mad for the first week you are here.  I also promise not to stick anymore paper chunks in your fan, I know how that irritates you. (But it's freakin funny watching you throw it down the stairs!)  :abby:  I can not promise... not chop your head onto old men's bodies or next to a gay man, sorry.  See you soon... :-D

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Congrats on the new job Corey, sorry to hear you have to work in that place, i heard that their tech knows nothing. Sucks to be you man, i feel your pain.
What you talking about Willis?

C Pav

Members
I promise not to make you mad for the first week you are here.  I also promise not to stick anymore paper chunks in your fan, I know how that irritates you. (But it's freakin funny watching you throw it down the stairs!)   :abby:  I can not promise... not chop your head onto old men's bodies or next to a gay man, sorry.  See you soon... :-D
Did I really throw the fan down the stairs?

C Pav

Members
Yeah, who is the tech I will be working with....I mean working for me.....LOL ;-). Chalk another one on the wall....get your marker ready.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Yeah, who is the tech I will be working with....I mean working for me.....LOL ;-). Chalk another one on the wall....get your marker ready.
Does the world have enough ink? You still need to work off the old marks down here. The walls around here look like a prison cell walls.

C Pav

Members
Does the world have enough ink? You still need to work off the old marks down here. The walls around here look like a prison cell walls.
Not to mention the cash I owe ya for subway  :oops:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Not to mention the cash I owe ya for subway  :oops:

I'll take it out on your hide.