What country do you think we will goto war with next?

I wonder how the markets will react? 
If it came down to it not well, in my personal opinion we could not handle it. We are equipped with the weaponry for war to get the job done and do it quite well. But all the pussies in America would freak out about it and hide in their safe places.

If some hardship ever comes our way, there's gonna be a whole mess of perpetually outraged marxists shitting themselves. 

Sounds like Trump had some harsh words for Iran as well. You can feel the end coming soon...

End of the world or end of things as we know them? 

China is squeezing them now too. China has instructed their banks not to do business with N. Korea. That news just came out today.

I wonder if the U.S. will even let them test that new hydrogen bomb that they are planning to detonate in the Pacific? If not we may be at war by next weekend.

One thing came up the other day, it's funny how Russia is saying how the US is in the wrong if we would provoke or start a war with North Korea.  How hypocritical of the country who took over Crimea from Ukraine and continue to have involvement in the eastern part of there.  Russia is one of the top forces in the world and they could stop the fighting in Ukraine at any moment, but they choose not to for their own interests.  Let that sink in.

How many of you wake up every morning wondering if you will ready that war has started with North Korea? I keep waiting for it each morning.

We are already at war with ourselves because too many in this country has hatred for others.

We are already at war with ourselves because too many in this country has hatred for others.
I agree, lets see this year in America, tearing down statues, refusing to respect the flag, being offended by everything. Great job! :S

Is this close to it happening?  What will tip this over the edge?North Korea accuses Trump of declaring war
I never know what to think with these guys anymore. Part of me think that they like to put on a show for their people, only to back down in the end, and the other part (the bigger part) is that these guys are serious.

Previously unreported Pentagon data shows how much the average U.S. taxpayer has paid for combat operations in Afghanistan, Iraq, and now Syria. According to the two page report summarythe cumulative estimated cost of the 16 year war in the Middle East has cost each taxpayer $7,500.
Last August, the Pentagon did it again and according to a shocking government report, somce $6.5 trillion in taxpayer funds were unaccounted for due to "accounting error."Considering the trillions in taxpayer funds spent to prop up the US defense industry, and the staggering amount of "accounting inconsistencies" inside the DOD, it is safe to conclude that America's war machine will be very busy in the coming years, making shareholders of the military-industrial complex richer with every passing year.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-01/here’s-how-much-your-taxes-have-gone-pay-wars-911

Back