Fenn treasure

Let's go!
Honesty we are in the area, I have read the poem before. To me it's down from a head water were some warm water hits the cold water, then you go down a canyon, to where a old cabin where it has something to do with the browns last name, then you paddle up a creek I think you walk the creek, then you find a campfire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honesty we are in the area, I have read the poem before. To me it's down from a head water were some warm water hits the cold water, then you go down a canyon, to where a old cabin where it has something to do with the browns last name, then you paddle up a creek I think you walk the creek, then you find a campfire.
Hold my beer.

Sounds like 3 people have died in the past 2 years looking for the treasure.

Sounds like 3 people have died in the past 2 years looking for the treasure.
Then what is our excuse? Get the shovels!

There's at least 3 places in ND that have a legendary treasure. One by the Missouri River, and a couple of other places. Indians attack and the soldiers hurriedly bury with no survivors. Miners come back from Montana and bandits attack. etc etc

When I was a youngster, I was told a story where there's buried gold by the town Jesse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposedly there is one close by me as well. Store goes they robbed a coach, rode over the mountain range and were caught and hanged on the other side, but they never came down the hill with what they had, so apparently it's still up there. But it's a lot of land to traverse.  

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!! It's a shame they aren't saying where it was at. The Rocky Mountains is pretty vague.
Yeah I read the article about three times thinking I missed where they said the location was. Pretty interesting.

Sounds like it may have been somewhere in Montana from what I am hearing. But can't verify it.

Well here is Fenn, being united with his treasure.

uedjjlae8e551.jpg

Another closeup of the find.

XPQHpOH.jpg

People are saying because of the pine needles either in Wyoming or Montana. 5 people died while searching for it. I am kinda sad to see its over. :(

As I have gone alone in there
And with my treasures bold,
I can keep my secret where,
And hint of riches new and old.
Begin it where warm waters halt
And take it in the canyon down,
Not far, but too far to walk.
Put in below the home of Brown.
From there it’s no place for the meek,
The end is ever drawing nigh;
There’ll be no paddle up your creek,
Just heavy loads and water high.