Coronavirus virus epidemic

I wonder if Russia is really behind all of this? No cases there (or at least you don't hear about them). They could have created it and let us tear our own country apart while they just sit back and relax.

So I was listening to the radio driving back to work, and they said that they won't see the peak of the virus until July-August, that's the peak and it dwindles down from there. That is a dam long time. :oops:

China is reporting zero new cases. That’s kind of hard to believe, no?

China is reporting zero new cases. That’s kind of hard to believe, no?
Read that to, it's positive news. Makes me wonder if they have peaked and are on the downside? Also been reading there are quite a few new positive stories about some vaccines coming. Stock market seems to be responding positivity.

Russia? I thought it was that China company from like Page 2 of this thread :LOL: ? Would you hear about cases in Russia? Do you hear about them in other countries that just generally don't share a lot or such? What about the continent of Africa? India? Are these places testing for it?

Looking at some of the maps, there are cases in Russia, India, and others that aren't really mentioned in media. Numbers look very low though. India seems very low, but I'd guess most are not able/getting tested for it either.

My boss has this theory that Trump keep calling this the Chinese virus on purpose. He thinks once this gets over and all the money that the Government is going to send out to everyone, that he will then turn around and "sue" China. I asked how can you "sue" another country? He said they own a bunch of bonds here and we owe them money and he will take those as payment.

It is certainly a lot like a very large social experiment, essentially mass hysteria, lots of lock downs and limiting people's daily activities going on with little real pushback, etc

Sounds like some malaria vaccines might be able to work for this too. Fingers crossed.

This is not an opinion unique to me but I'm really starting to wonder about the China numbers.

This is not an opinion unique to me but I'm really starting to wonder about the China numbers.
You mean as if they are being faked?

You mean as if they are being faked?
As in the number of deaths and sick. I think they are higher than China is reporting. But I do believe they are going back to work now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back