Are We Nearing Civil War?

Davidc

Reaction score
President Trump may be chief of state, head of government and commander in chief, but his administration is shot through with disloyalists plotting to bring him down.We are approaching something of a civil war where the capital city seeks the overthrow of the sovereign and its own restoration.
Comey’s deceit was designed to enlist the police powers of the state to bring down his president. And it worked. For the special counsel named, with broad powers to pursue Trump, is Comey’s friend and predecessor at the FBI, Robert Mueller.
Trump has had many accomplishments since his election. Yet his enemies in the media and their deep state allies have often made a purgatory of his presidency.

Soros has lots of cash for the pussified ones to mask up and look threatening.  When game times come, they'll have no stomach.

Soros has lots of cash for the pussified ones to mask up and look threatening.  When game times come, they'll have no stomach.
Then they just become American home grown terrorists. And we don't take kindly to them here.

It might get confusing to law enforcement because the MIAC report states that gun owners, returning vets, Christians, etc. are the threat to watch out for.

It might get confusing to law enforcement because the MIAC report states that gun owners, returning vets, Christians, etc. are the threat to watch out for.
Then they should also be worried about some of their own law enforcement. Most of those guys are human and still believe in the Constitution, which would override orders when the time comes.

Is there a good chance that it'll all go down live?
The Revolution will not be televised.

Thanks to an EMP bomb.

You know I've read some conflicting reports recently that talk about a continental EMP. They talk about how the timing and number of nukes at certain altitude would have to be just right. So the theory seems to go that it'll be localized EMPs. Certain districts.

You know I've read some conflicting reports recently that talk about a continental EMP. They talk about how the timing and number of nukes at certain altitude would have to be just right. So the theory seems to go that it'll be localized EMPs. Certain districts.
Depends on the spread. You want it to be an atmospheric EMP, smaller ones could target a city. Shoot just one over LA or NY would be enough to cause enough panic to make this country collapse. The only ones that wont notice any difference will be the Amish (they had it right the whole time).

How dare those Amish sell unpasteurized milk. Those eco terrorists. Yeh we could learn alot from them but, do we have enough time?

national EMP.... you guys ever see the show Revolution?

national EMP.... you guys ever see the show Revolution?
No but a close show that everyone loved is Jericho. It dealt with this.

No but a close show that everyone loved is Jericho. It dealt with this.
Yeah, I didn't see Jericho, but I recall that it and Revolution looked like very similar shows.

Shows like Jericho and Revolution are predictive programming?

Shows like Jericho and Revolution are predictive programming?
Could had been. Just like Polybius was a test. (but not for this type of stuff)

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of EMPs @Davidc. I don't know if you missed this from a little bit ago.

Speaking of EMPs @Davidc. I don't know if you missed this from a little bit ago.
Yeh I read a little about some theories on it. Seems fishy. Or, could it have been a weather related (solar flare) they failed to cite?

could it have been a weather related (solar flare)
Solar flare wouldn't had picked just large popular cities, it would had covered more areas. It's these little "hints" or "puzzle pieces" that you got to watch for.

Back