Clement high school map's photos

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I don't know if you read about this a couple of days ago, but aparently this kid made some counterstrike maps of his school and got in trouble for it. Who hasn't thought of this? I remember when i played counterstrike, i wanted to make a map of my workplace. Anyways here are some screens from the map. He did a nice job.

A Chinese student was removed from Clements High School in Fort Bend, Texas after parents complained he had re-created the school grounds in a game and uploaded the map for his friends to play. The boy was placed in the district's alternate education school and later arrested, as the police considered him a "terroristic threat". The Chinese community and the boy's mother have rallied behind him, saying the school has acted too harshly in the wake of the Virginia Tech shootings. No charges were filed, though the boy won't be allowed to participate in graduation ceremonies.
LINK

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
what a dark place that child must be in.

I mean look at the lighting of those maps...what a horrible learning envioerment

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
what a dark place that child must be in.

I mean look at the lighting of those maps...what a horrible learning envioerment
It's dark that way you can watch the blood run down the walls ;-)