Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Cleaning tools (temp files etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
[SIZE= 16px]*NOTE, I no longer will be maintaining these links. Neither will I keep adding new tools or keep up on the latest tools since I am no longer in this line of work. [/SIZE]

So I thought I would list some of the tools that I use to "clean up" machines. Yes you could manually do these things but using tools like these listed below make it so much easier. I also prefer tools that are portable.

• CCleaner - The best tool out there if you ask me. Also it's the only "registry cleaner" tool that I trust. It also has many tools built in such as the startup removal tool, uninstaller etc.
  • TFC - "Temp File Cleaner" by Oldtimer. This is a old school type of cleaner. It works well.
  • System Ninja - A newer cleaner that I have been using. Seems to get quite a bit of stuff.
  • Disk Cleaner Portable - I don't really use this one, but I do have it just in case.
  • ATF Cleaner - Use to use this alot back in the day. I still have it though, but only works on Win xp and 2k.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.