Citation needed

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
Too weird to be true?

http://csglobe.com/bill-gates-admits-chemtrails/

Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineering ( Chemtrails )

Geo-engineers are finally coming out of the “chemtrail†closet, as reports are now emerging about deliberate plans in the works to dump untold tons of sulfate chemicals into the atmosphere for the purported purpose of fighting so-called “global warming.â€
The U.K.’s Guardian and others are reporting that a multi-million dollar research fund, which just so happens to have been started and funded by Microsoft founder and vaccine enthusiast Bill Gates, is being used to fund the project. A large balloon hovering at 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico, will release the sulfates into the atmosphere within the next year.

The stated purpose for this massive release of toxic sulfate particles is that doing so will allegedly reflect sunlight back into the atmosphere, and thus cool the planet. But many environmental groups and advocates of common sense are decrying the idea as dangerous, and one that could result in permanent damage to ecosystems all across the globe.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well I don't know how new it is. They have been dumping tons of aluminum particles in the air for years doing the same. i also believe that's what "Cloud seeding" is also. Try to force the clouds to produce rain for the farmers. I know they do it alot on our border over here. I thought Bill and his Wife were busy with other projects?

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
Well I don't know how new it is. They have been dumping tons of aluminum particles in the air for years doing the same. i also believe that's what "Cloud seeding" is also. Try to force the clouds to produce rain for the farmers. I know they do it alot on our border over here.
Silver is supposed to make help make rain. Not sure what aluminum does.

thought Bill and his Wife were busy with other projects?
Gotta diversify! Make it rain so the mosquitoes that carry malaria can breed so he can fight malaria.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Noooo, not our Bill Gates! He's suppose to be a great philanthropist, not this. Aluminum is highly toxic, and especially when small particles are released, it will be a breathed in the airways and through the bloodstream circulating and building up throughout the body. Silver on the other hand, while not a nutrient, is not know to be toxic and is used to holistically treat some conditions.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Throw the headline in your search engine and there's a lot of results. Some seem like just radical headlines for click-bait. It isn't entirely clear from the couple I've read, but what I gather is the Bill Gates, among others, back the idea of researching ways to prevent global warming. Not necessarily that he has said, hey go put toxic shit in the air please.