Are Chemtrails in the skies real?

First I've heard of this, but then, I haven't heard of a lot of stuff in the tinfoil forum before.

First I've heard of this' date=' but then, I haven't heard of a lot of stuff in the tinfoil forum before.[/quote']Man chemtrails have been around now for awhile. Just look up at the sky sometime, you can't miss them.

First I've heard of this' date=' but then, I haven't heard of a lot of stuff in the tinfoil forum before.[/quote']Man chemtrails have been around now for awhile. Just look up at the sky sometime, you can't miss them.
well i've seen them but didn't think anything of them i guess....

So here is my take on them. Now I can't prove any of this but I was thinking when I was back home. I told my mom about chemtrails awhile back and she goes "the chemtrails were real thick out when you were coming over here." She was just joking about it. but then she told me how everyone was sick around there and had to goto the doctors. Now think about it. It would be perfect to test out a small population of Americans in a small area, then check the hospital records to see the increase in the number of patients. Whats really wierd is right after words it rained for a couple of days straight. What a perfect way to clean the air and the sky out after the test were completed. So seed the skys, watch the reports, and then fire up HAARP and clean it up. After all if your enemy soldiers were sick and didn't have the energy to fight, what a powerful chemical warfare agent you would have.

Devils are poisoning a guy. Government experiments.

Devils are poisoning a guy. Government experiments.
Why me? I pay my taxes

The people that were in the World Trade Center buildings paid taxes also.

So maybe this is just a coincidence, but over the last few days I have seen three different people post photos of chem trails on Facebook. What's strange about this it's from 3 separate states and these people are just normal people wondering what all these things over the sky are.

No 40-50s, not conspiracy people just wondering who all these lines are in the skies over head. Just seems strange people from different parts etc all seeing the same stuff.

Here are a couple of pictures posted:

xJg94Gc.jpg

IEMM00m.jpg

I have to admit, they are weird designs.

That last one tells a story! Can't be a coincidence there.

For sure my brothers....its all very obvious....something that is mind blowing....Joe Rogan...a guy who is normally very aware of whats happening and who some of you may have heard of or about....did a show with his "research team" on chemtrails.....and he concluded that all these facts about chemtrails were a "myth". No one is always right but the evidence is very clear.....the chemtrail residue has been tested by many coming back with the similar results time after time. And now they are finding "roundup" in the chemtrails....look up those ingredients and how the affect the human body. But again we know how to protect ourselves...through the power of our infinite good :)

Hey Nodle.....those pictures remind me of WY or MT....were these pictures posted in either state....I would guess MT.

Hey Nodle.....those pictures remind me of WY or MT....were these pictures posted in either state....I would guess MT.
It was MT correct.

S65zoM7.jpg

Back