So has the government just announced that UFOs are real?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It sure seems that way...

Seems a little odd that so many people of high or formally high ranking are talking about UFO's all of a sudden. Even very recent former presidents....... New agenda of some sorts perhaps?

Seems a little odd that so many people of high or formally high ranking are talking about UFO's all of a sudden. Even very recent former presidents....... New agenda of some sorts perhaps?
It's does seem like a way to condition people to a future event. These things are about timing and purpose. A very level headed coworker of mine mentioned today of a conspiracy theory that he thought holds a little weight about preparing for a pysch-op alien invasion using cgi and media propaganda to scare people and other countries that still have common sense into more control and eventually a one world order.

I think the scariest part is that they don’t know who is running them like they said in the video, it could be another country which might say they are advancing way faster than us. *cough Russia.

Here is one I have been meaning to post for a bit. About a week ago, I was coming home on my lunch hour at work, and I looked up and saw what I blew off at first as someone flying a drone. It went in front of me and one this that I noticed after I looked at it, was first it was black, most drones I see are white, but they come in different colors. But it seemed like it had two beams criss crossed on it, about 2 feet high each way (not very aerodynamic). But again I thought maybe it's just the angle, so it was basically taking the same route I was going home, but then this is where it got somewhat strange. It kept going and crossed over me, and kept flying. I fly Drones that we use for my work, so I am somewhat familiar with their range. I can usually estimate and my screen will tell me when I am starting to get out of range. But this then took a turn flew off to the side and kept going and going until eventually I lost track of it. I know some of the expensive models, even more expensive than the ones I use at work can have cellular capability, but the area I live in most people don't use them. It just headed way out in the middle of raw fields as well. Who knows, just seemed strange. :alien:

Here is one I have been meaning to post for a bit. About a week ago, I was coming home on my lunch hour at work, and I looked up and saw what I blew off at first as someone flying a drone. It went in front of me and one this that I noticed after I looked at it, was first it was black, most drones I see are white, but they come in different colors. But it seemed like it had two beams criss crossed on it, about 2 feet high each way (not very aerodynamic). But again I thought maybe it's just the angle, so it was basically taking the same route I was going home, but then this is where it got somewhat strange. It kept going and crossed over me, and kept flying. I fly Drones that we use for my work, so I am somewhat familiar with their range. I can usually estimate and my screen will tell me when I am starting to get out of range. But this then took a turn flew off to the side and kept going and going until eventually I lost track of it. I know some of the expensive models, even more expensive than the ones I use at work can have cellular capability, but the area I live in most people don't use them. It just headed way out in the middle of raw fields as well. Who knows, just seemed strange. :alien:
You can give some of them a flight path as well and they just fly on their own where you tell them to go. It can be out of controller range, and they know their battery capacity to return "home" when necessary

I am starting to agree something is up with all this UFO stuff lately, I haven't see so much interest and UFOs in the news since the 90's with the X-files.

I am starting to agree something is up with all this UFO stuff lately, I haven't see so much interest and UFOs in the news since the 90's with the X-files.
And even then, it was still hush hush from the establishment. No longer seems to be the case.

Something must be coming, my mom even asked me on the phone “what’s with all the UFO talk and sightings lately?”

Back