Valentine Day plans?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whats everyones plans? I had to post in here so the wife couldn't see. I just pre-ordered a dozen roses to be delivered.

I got mine a printer/scanner/photo center thing.  I did the flower thing last month.

I got mine a printer/scanner/photo center thing.  I did the flower thing last month.
quite the romantic gift sir

yup, already has it actually......

yup, already has it actually......
What does she print? Can i fax her something? ;-)

She's got some classes she's doin at the moment.  No fax machine, they are dumb.

She's got some classes she's doin at the moment.  No fax machine, they are dumb.
Did you make copies of your wang on it yet?

Yeah actually due to a special request...did she get em yet? :-D

Yeah actually due to a special request...did she get em yet? :-D
I'll ask later. :-D

My plans are as follows:

When I go to the gym in the morning(at 5:00) I am going to stop at her palce and put the huge card I bought for her in her door. She will see it when going to work.

I bought some strawberries and white and regular chocolate. I am making dipped strawberries and will have them in a nice heart shaped container. It will be all decorated with some red and white tissue paper.

Any other things I need to do?

My plans are as follows:When I go to the gym in the morning(at 5:00) I am going to stop at her palce and put the huge card I bought for her in her door. She will see it when going to work.
I bought some strawberries and white and regular chocolate. I am making dipped strawberries and will have them in a nice heart shaped container. It will be all decorated with some red and white tissue paper.

Jimmys? ;-)

My plans are as follows:When I go to the gym in the morning(at 5:00) I am going to stop at her palce and put the huge card I bought for her in her door. She will see it when going to work.

Jimmys? ;-)
lol i was thinking the same

Jimmys? ;-)
Great minds think alike sir. :)

Jimmys? ;-)
Great minds think alike sir. :)
Filthy great minds perhaps  :pirate:

Yeah, you need to get some Hershey kisses, and make a trail of them that lead all through the house to a teddy bear, the rest of the kisses, and a note that says, " I kiss the ground you walk on"  That pretty much seels the deal on getting some head later ;)

Back