Case of the Mondays. Work makes me sad.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
So yeah, sitting at work on a Monday coming off heavy caffeine(and other supplements) use is not so easy. I took an hour nap at lunch. Sheesh.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So yeah' date=' sitting at work on a Monday coming off heavy caffeine(and other supplements) use is not so easy. I took an hour nap at lunch. Sheesh.[/quote']
I think every work should have a nap hour.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
yes I agree, it makes me sad and angry, dealing with all of these clueless customers that have no business owning a computer.

jthock

Lumberjack
Members
Today(monday technically, tuesday now that I'm home) was terrible. It seemed like no matter what I did there was something set in place to make me angry or just irritate me in general.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Here it is Wednesday morning, and I don't feel like doing anything. I have plenty of work on my desk but it's to gloomy outside for me to work on them. I think I will make the people wait today :)

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Here it is Wednesday morning' date=' and I don't feel like doing anything. I have plenty of work on my desk but it's to gloomy outside for me to work on them. I think I will make the people wait today :) [/quote']
hahaha, I know what you mean. Been there done that. I miss those days. Am I right?