Tesla and electric vehicles

Well among other things he more or less created paypal and sold it...
Thanks for this @ndboarder I never knew this. I also read that he sold his first company for $340 million, so ya that helped a bunch. Interesting dude. Seem like a guy I would like to sit down and have a conversation with.

I always remember Jim Cramer remarking that he must be on some good drugs after a particular earnings conference call. Man that was funny.

Musk has lost about 1.9 billion this year according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

Musk has lost about 1.9 billion this year according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
Interesting, but I am sure he is still doing fine. To us that is an insane amount, to someone like him its probably like losing a couple of grand in the bank. Thinkabout how much Amazon has lost lately and even Facebook. I read this yesterday:82 Percent of Wealth Created in 2017 Went to the 1 Percent

Now I am getting off topic.

I see Tesla's model 3 got dinged for having slower braking time than an F150. Supposedly they can fix that via a software update. That is kind of cool if true.

Supposedly they can fix that via a software update.
Welcome to the world of firmware vehicles.

Welcome to the world of firmware vehicles.
Yeah I should say, cool in the sense of a quick fix. Not cool that people could potentially "hack" into firmware/software and create accidents.

Speaking of Tesla, I know @nodle will remember I think the guy in town here that has had one and the only one here since they came out. I swear he gets paid to just drive it all over town because I see him all the time , ALL THE TIME, driving anywhere and everywhere.

Speaking of Tesla, I know @nodle will remember I think the guy in town here that has had one and the only one here since they came out. I swear he gets paid to just drive it all over town because I see him all the time , ALL THE TIME, driving anywhere and everywhere.
That was the first one I ever saw. I think he was in IT.

Looks like someone else is getting in the business.

AAym8Z9.img

Big-truck maker Freightliner said that it plans to launch a pair of long-range electric trucks by 2021.The new electric trucks, a tractor-trailer and a smaller truck for deliveries, will take advantage of the battery-electric technology being developed by Freightliner's corporate parent, Daimler AG

That's one way to drive a Tesla. :LOL:

Man those Teslas are fast, so much for American muscle.

Man those Teslas are fast, so much for American muscle.

Musk might need one of these to outrun the authorities soon. Will he be ousted from his own company?

Will he be ousted from his own company?
This guy is to smart, he is up to something.

This guy is to smart, he is up to something.
Sounds like he had to pay $20 million to save the company.

Sounds like he had to pay $20 million to save the company.
Lol to a man like him it's about 5 grand to us.

Lol to a man like him it's about 5 grand to us.
I should have said to save his job. The company would have continued. I believe he's been removed from the board for 3 years.

Back