Pizza Ranch's fried chicken

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's talk about Pizza Ranches fried chicken. I don't really care for Pizza Ranch's pizza, it's pretty bland to me. But their fried chicken and mashed potatoes are excellent. Except there is one flaw. About an hour later the grease will hit you, and hit you hard it does. You better have a toilet nearby because there is no stopping this train.

200.gif

Might as well set a timer to it. It's automatic.

I tend to agree with you on their pizza, although I do find the BLT pizza to be their best in my opinion. It's pretty decent.

It seems to me that every Pizza Ranch I have eaten at is when the store is new it's great everything is as it should be. Overtime I feel like they get run down, quality goes down the shitter, and so does the service. 

Agree but hety kids enjoy Pizza Ranch as do I enough to go. Of course the game area is the main reason they love it. Food is hit an miss but also agree about how right ehen new and just opened seems amazing then goes down hill.  

There is a Pizza Ranch in a small town near where I grew up. It was the first in the area, before they started adding them everywhere. The owner has worked in there since day one and it has remained excellent through years and years. Never disappoints even to this day.

They had opened one up a few towns over, and I think they had problems and the last time I was through it said under new management so I thought they would step up their game. We went there on Monday and we were there at 12:15 and they ran out of pizza, I mean come on this is your peak time and you failed. You pay for an all you can eat place and people were standing around pissed. And to top it off the ice cream machine was broken. Ya we won't be going back again there.

Back