Post your recent purchases

New furnace installed.

Ordered a 8" Fire HD today, they have quite a deal on them $25 off for Prime members today is the last day.

Rockbirds Full HD 1920x1080 Digital video camera (Wi-Fi edition) HDV-5052STR

Good enough for the money. 

Rockbirds Full HD 1920x1080 Digital video camera (Wi-Fi edition) HDV-5052STRGood enough for the money. 
That's one hell of a toilet cam!

Ordered a Seagate Ironwolf 4tb drive. I know I know Seagate, but the new Synology NAS has features for these drives built in. The are about the same as WD Reds, so I thought I would give it a try.

51J7TYZPClL._SY300_.jpg

Ordered a Seagate Ironwolf 4tb drive. I know I know Seagate, but the new Synology NAS has features for these drives built in. The are about the same as WD Reds, so I thought I would give it a try.51J7TYZPClL._SY300_.jpg
I thought you only did SSD anymore?

I do for OS, this will be going in my NAS (I don't think I could afford a 4tb SSD) Just raw storage.

It's for his NAS...you know because he is a big company and really needs one. 

It's for his NAS...you know because he is a big company and really needs one. 
Your late for work as usual @C Pav . I need storage for pR0n   my data for the company.

Found me some Remington Vipers. Hard devils to acquire. Yeller Jackets impossible to find now. (unless you want to be violated)

Bought a USB 3.0 hard drive dock. I was going to transfer my data off my NAS to prepare for a new one. I thought I can use my old external 2.0 enclosure, it will just be slower. Well, then I ran into the board not being able to see above 2 terabytes due to the old chipset. Yes even using GPT like I am supposed to. So I ordered a new one. Always wanted one anyways and they are cheap.

Bought a USB 3.0 hard drive dock. I was going to transfer my data off my NAS to prepare for a new one. I thought I can use my old external 2.0 enclosure, it will just be slower. Well, then I ran into the board not being able to see above 2 terabytes due to the old chipset. Yes even using GPT like I am supposed to. So I ordered a new one. Always wanted one anyways and they are cheap.
I've seen those USB docks scramble a drive before. "Messed with the file system" (it was some off breed thing though)

I've seen those USB docks scramble a drive before. "Messed with the file system" (it was some off breed thing though)
I use to use them at my old job, never had a problem.

Got some 22 LR coming today. Stingwhores. Back down in price to what there were in 2011.

All these recent pickups of stuff and here I am with hardly anything to report...or too much since my last update. You decide.

All these recent pickups of stuff and here I am with hardly anything to report...or too much since my last update. You decide.
Too much I would say. I would just go order some random stuff to keep up though.

Back