All things World of Warcraft

Sad part is @C Pav you know exactly what he is talking about.
Why is it sad? I like sports but don't go talking about them endlessly or post about them unless someone cares to listen or talk about them. You on the other hand are the typical sports hater and can't let others enjoy them without making them feel like they are worthless. I like sports, lifting, exercising as well as video games and wow. I don't make others feel less worth while for what interests they have. You do.

Why is it sad? I like sports but don't go talking about them endlessly or post about them unless someone cares to listen or talk about them. You on the other hand are the typical sports hater and can't let others enjoy them without making them feel like they are worthless. I like sports, lifting, exercising as well as video games and wow. I don't make others feel less worth while for what interests they have. You do.
Who Cowboy, I just meant you knew what the guy was talking about because you have played it.

Who Cowboy, I just meant you knew what the guy was talking about because you have played it.
Ohhh, sorry man. I took it the wrong way. Yes then I do. I guess I should know better how seems anyone talks about wow and the non wow people are harsh to judge.Can you edit me up as I am sorry for comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dat widescreen.

0qgjt82vm1mz.jpg

Haven't posted screen shots in awhile. First two are when my legendaries dropped, just got my other one today, and just happens to be my second best, so now I have both best legendaries that I can get. Last one is just a awesome screenshot I must say!

NsHzlZH.jpg

DphXXYZ.jpg

AAwq2Ig.jpg

I looked at those wide screen asus monitors.  The resolution on them is interesting though, and also the refresh rate is a little lower than if you just go with the 2K displays.  A 27" display with that resolution is still pretty huge feeling.

Don't forget Pirates day is today!

Mists of Pandaria Released Five Years Ago Today, let that one sink in @C Pav.

Mists of Pandaria Released Five Years Ago Today, let that one sink in @C Pav.
Good memories. That was shortly after son was born and wife was sleeping upstairs with son so I was able to play all night and at launch. My computer didn't handle it well.

65ewbkzezlpz.jpg

I am slowly getting burnt out on WoW again. I have kinda maxed my character beyond running with a raid group. I am basically just logging on for chances at mount or transmog gear.

Well I did it, canceled my WoW again yesterday. No time anymore.

Well my time remaining has almost run out. I was very, very proud that I was able to get my artifact challenge completed though.

117212747-main.jpg

All aboard the hype train. Get ready for the announcement of the next xpac!

BP6SwcF.png

Back