Call 911, Get Murdered

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I don't quite get the whole story and correct me if I am wrong or not. So the lady calls in for help. She is wearing her pajamas when she comes to the window and says "I am the one that called 911". Then the cop in the passenger seat reaches over his partner and shoots her. He has 3 previous complaints, has been a cop for only two years, and is a Somalian refugee. Is this correct? How could he become a cop that fast? Doesn't citizenship take awhile?  

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I don't quite get the whole story and correct me if I am wrong or not. So the lady calls in for help. She is wearing her pajamas when she comes to the window and says "I am the one that called 911". Then the cop in the passenger seat reaches over his partner and shoots her. He has 3 previous complaints, has been a cop for only two years, and is a Somalian refugee. Is this correct? How could he become a cop that fast? Doesn't citizenship take awhile?  
Technically I don't think she got those words out of her mouth. The story seems to be that the lady came up fast and startled the officers causing the shot. That's what I got out of it anyways so far.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Also I read neither one of their body cams were turned on and the dash cam didn't catch it.
Pretty sure I would want those cams on at all times for my own protection for liability reasons. If everything were on the up and up that is.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I'm gonna have to bow out of this conversation, but it sees at least a couple in here would be claiming the person shot must've done something that wasn't being reported if the race of the police officer and woman were reversed...

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
If I had to guess, I think the guy was a piss poor cop and was antsy, paranoid, or trigger happy rather than intentionally looking to gun down an innocent white woman. We'll see what comes of it. 

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
I'm not sure that anyone is making specific claims but, Breitbart had this to say, 

In the latest incident of America’s immigrant sex crime epidemic, Minnesota authorities charged Somali man Ahmed Hersi Abdi with two degrees of first-degree sexual misconduct for allegedly raping a 10-year-old girl in her apartment.
Like Abdi, Somali refugees feel ill-acclimated to the U.S. despite its extremely generous cultural acclimations and blank check for their every need. They freely discuss their wishes to live under sharia law and to go back to Somalia, and that killing anti-jihad activists like Pamela Geller is acceptable if they “insult” Mohammed.
“I’m a Muslim. I prefer Shariah law,” the man in the dress shirt said.

“Shariah law, yes,” said another.

“Of course, yeah,” said the one in the Nets baseball cap.

Asked if most of his friends felt the same way, he responded, “Of course if you’re a Muslim, yeah.”
Christendom developed the language describe this type of crime: For example, Dante’s Inferno condemns ingratitude towards one’s benefactors as the worst sin and assigns its perpetrators to the lowest rung of hell. Islam, on the other hand, endorses the rape of infidels and since its founding has engaged in “centuries-long, continents-wide account of nonstop sexual predation,” as the Christian Post‘s Raymond Ibrahim writes. Children are their favored victims: The Islamic State for sex slaves from one to nine years old. Their prophet, Mohammed, set the example by marrying the six-year-old Aisha and consummating the marriage when Aisha was nine.

My guess is those types of attitudes in a large midwest city is bound to cause some tensions. 

Last edited by a moderator:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I'm gonna have to bow out of this conversation, but it sees at least a couple in here would be claiming the person shot must've done something that wasn't being reported if the race of the police officer and woman were reversed...
Basically we will have to wait to see the outcome, I don't really care what the shooters race, religion etc. was. Assholes will be assholes no matter what the color is. Again though I do agree with @jmanz on the color of the victim though. If this was a black person there would be chaos. I do feel sorry for the family. It's will be interesting to see if we ever even hear an outcome though.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
I don't think any of us are advocating mistreatment or discrimination toward Muslims. I postulate however, we are aware of their culture. We should be trying to win them to the true faith and the one God who is not Allah. 

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Yup these are real and going up around twin cities.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
In ND if you are constitutionally carrying a concealed, you must inform upon contact with an officer. (August 1st) This is when you are then shot.