Call 911, Get Murdered

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members

That’s right, the woman pictured above was executed by Minneapolis police. She called 911 to report a crime. As she approach the police vehicle and said “I am the one that called you”, she was promptly shot by the officer who was in the passenger seat which means he had to reach across his partner in the driver’s seat to fire his gun. Justine Damon was unarmed when she was gunned down.

Damond’s shooting death has been ruled a homicide by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ya this is pretty crazy, I wonder what the whole story is here. I thought I read one had a body camera also.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Saw something on inforum.com about this as well and the Somali community bracing for backlash

http://www.inforum.com/news/4299099-after-minneapolis-officer-police-shooting-named-somali-community-braces-backlash

Fairly ridiculous for a members of a race/religion having to brace for backlash over one persons actions.  
Unless a lot of them are misbehaving? See thread: https://www.fluxoid.com/topic/11461-grooming-can-happen-here-too/?tab=comments#comment-62948

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Unless a lot of them are misbehaving? 
I would disagree with that or any general grouping of people based on race/religion or any other characteristic/belief.  I'm pretty sure that's how we got things like Hitler or Jihadists in teh first place - putting blame for the actions of few on many.

I would certainly hate to be judged based on the actions/beliefs of a lot of white males I've seen/known/heard about.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
While I agree with you on race the Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter. I'm sure the 100,000 christians killed/tortured last year in the Middle East would agree with me. 

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Well, one of the (supposed) reasons the founders of the US sailed over here and took this place from the native americans for us was to escape religious persecution and allow religious freedom.  Also, I'm pretty sure a whole lot of people were massacred by Christians in the past in the name of religion as well.

Certainly I would be against a Muslim attacking me for my beliefs - I've been around a lot of muslims though and they haven't attacked me.  You are talking about radicals.  Either way, pretty big leap that a police officer in Minneapolis killing a woman makes sense because of any of this - yet here we are....  

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Yes 500 years ago the Roman Catholic Church responded to a Muslim invasion. They lowered themselves to the same level of their attackers which is not a reaction sanctioned in the scriptures they follow. What we see in London, Sweden, Norway etc, is what will come here when the population reaches a certain level. 

This video makes my point:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I do find it odd that I can't even find this story on a few news webpages. Also when I do see the picture, they have the muslim women around him in the photo cropped out.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
"A mob of up to 30 young Somali men paraded through one of Minneapolis’ more upscale neighborhoods last week, yelling disparaging comments and threats against homeowners.

A female resident of the neighborhood, obviously shaken in a TV interview, related how she was screamed at by a Somali man who threatened to kidnap and rape her.

“They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,” one Minneapolis resident told KSTP TV. “It was a very traumatizing experience.”

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Would threats to kidnap. rape and threats against home owners qualify as misbehavior? 
Freedom of speech I think, unless they would come on your property, then you could charge trespassing, or maybe threats of some sort. The fun part is when they would step in your doorway of your house making those threats.