Smoked almonds

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Man these things are addicting. Love the smoke flavor they use. Plus they are a healthy snack.

I like the lightly salted almonds. Always have a bag on hand for a snack.

Going to have to agree the smokehouse ones are quite awesome.

Healthy snack? Let's see:

ALMONDS - They are roasted from their natural raw state and become oxidated carcinogens

VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA, SAFFLOWER AND/OR SUNFLOWER) - Most likely GMO'd to mutate your cells slowly

SALT - Bleached sodium chloride, stripped of all of it's balancing trace minerals, starving your body of what it needs

CORN MALTODEXTRIN: Highly processed hydrolyized corn solids, yummy.

NATURAL HICKORY SMOKE FLAVOR: Natural flavor by definition means a constitute or lab created chemical from a natural ingredient

YEAST - Candida anyone? Care for intestinal fungus?

HYDROLYZED CORN - Because maltodextrin wasn't enough to kill your cells

SOY PROTEIN - Estrogen man jug enhancer

NATURAL FLAVORS - Double wammy to your hickory smoke flavor above, double trouble, double the fun.

In other words, slow death in a bag. I guess if you are going for raising your hospital bills, go ahead.

:)

Just kidding, but the above is true, but anything in moderation is ok, I don't go out of my way to avoid these things all the time.

Thanks for ruining the almonds for me @ryanator . Now they just sit in my cupboard here and I am no longer eating them.

Thanks for ruining the almonds for me @ryanator . Now they just sit in my cupboard here and I am no longer eating them.
You better just start growing your own lettuce and eating nothing else then

You better just start growing your own lettuce and eating nothing else then
Actually we are this year. :)

Back