Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Buffalo Blue Cheese Combos

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members

My snack of choice for a while has been combos. Just tried this new flavor and I like it. A little spice from the buffalo flavor with a nice bit of blue cheese. A pleasant change from the standard cheddar cheese or pizza flavors. 10/10

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
LOL I knew you would post in this thread. I told C Pav that you liked combos.
I love combos. I usually have the smaller snack size bag every day.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
I love combos. I usually have the smaller snack size bag every day.
I buy the jumbo bags from wal mart but I hate the fact they stopped carrying the cheddar cheese cracker. They only have the pretzel and the pizza pretzel ones now. My wife likes the cracker ones, which I prefer as well, but hates the pretzel.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I buy the jumbo bags from wal mart but I hate the fact they stopped carrying the cheddar cheese cracker. They only have the pretzel and the pizza pretzel ones now. My wife likes the cracker ones, which I prefer as well, but hates the pretzel.
The Cheddar cheese and cracker is my personal favorite as well. The pretzel ones do suck I agree.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Eating the pepperoni pizza ones right now. I must say though every time I eat Combos I always think of dog food for some reason. They look like dog snacks, and in my mind I picture them making them at the same manufacturing plant.