Unpleasent things in life

Your days are comin for the flats  :-D

Other people's bad breath.  I've had some patient's who's mouth smelled worse than their ass.

Grossly overweight people who live off of the government and medicaid who come into the ER for whatever pathetic excuse (i.e. back pain, respiratory problems, open skin ulcers, abdominal pain, migraines, yoda yoda yoda).  I've had people so huge that they have tipped the entire ER bed over like a tetor-toter.  There is no fixing these people.

People who smoke a pack of cigerettes a day and have asthma; take 10-15 home nebs between smoking a pack that day, then come to the ER with shortness of breath.  Buy a fucking clue!!! 

...sorry, i get carried away with some of the people in this world.  I couldn't imagine dealing with a city like Chicago in the ER...

Grossly overweight people who live off of the government and medicaid who come into the ER for whatever pathetic excuse (i.e. back pain, respiratory problems, open skin ulcers, abdominal pain, migraines, yoda yoda yoda).  I've had people so huge that they have tipped the entire ER bed over like a tetor-toter.  There is no fixing these people.People who smoke a pack of cigerettes a day and have asthma; take 10-15 home nebs between smoking a pack that day, then come to the ER with shortness of breath.  Buy a fucking clue!!! 
...sorry, i get carried away with some of the people in this world.  I couldn't imagine dealing with a city like Chicago in the ER...
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Man and i thought davec was gonna flip out in this tread lol.

Grossly overweight people who live off of the government and medicaid who come into the ER for whatever pathetic excuse (i.e. back pain, respiratory problems, open skin ulcers, abdominal pain, migraines, yoda yoda yoda).  I've had people so huge that they have tipped the entire ER bed over like a tetor-toter.  There is no fixing these people.People who smoke a pack of cigerettes a day and have asthma; take 10-15 home nebs between smoking a pack that day, then come to the ER with shortness of breath.  Buy a fucking clue!!! 

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Man and i thought davec was gonna flip out in this tread lol.
I was just thinking the same

Slow ass drivers.  Boy that chaps my ass.

Slow ass drivers.  Boy that chaps my ass.
I agree but I also hate drivers who drive a bit crazy. You know, the ones who drive right up on your bumper......even worse in the winter when roads are bad. Then the crazy people who just have to pass you because driving the speed limit or even a little above is "impeding" their plans to get somewhere. hey if your late you have to options, leave earlier or face the fact your already late and your not going to make it any better driving like a bat out of Hades.

I have no problem following someone doing the speed limit, (unless it's a highway in Iowa where the limit is 55 mph).  It's the ones that don't due the speed limit that get me.

My avatar angers me. It's indecent.  :oops:
Sorry i forget i will try to find a man... :gay:

I think it is quite lovely.

I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.
lol you know this by heart don't you?

Dude, wheres my sweet new avatar?

Back