PS3 (my review)

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So last friday i started thinking about my computer. I love it and all but it gets expensive to buy new video cards etc. I will still continue to game with my machine, but just wanted something where all the games play normal.

Anyways. I deceided to get a PS3. Some reason why i choose it over the Xbox360 are: I didn't want to get the red ring of deat. I don't think you should buy a product then have to send it in 6 months later. Also i don't think i should have to buy a 'gold account' for online play etc. It should be free. Also i shouldn't have to buy a wireless adapter for it.

I got the 80gig version it's got wireless built in, the system is just amazing. Easy to connect to the wireless. The menus are beautiful. And then there is Motorstorm, the game that came with it. It's so fun, even the wife loves it. (Jmanz you need to ge this or at least try the demo). Anways more than pleased with the system. I have tried both the Xbox360 and this. The PS3 wipes the table with it. Go get one *cough* *cough* Corey.

I agree with a lot of your opinions but saying it wipes the floor with the 360 is a bit harsh. I admit the 360 has it's issues but each have their pros and cons. In the end the PS3 is a greater piece of hardware but I will not leave my stance of saying I love my 360 because of the games and some other features it has. Again, each have their pros and cons.

I agree there are some games that i wish the PS3 had. (ace combat 6) for one.

But I will admit, I want one SO BAD! But someone says otherwise.

But I will admit, I want one SO BAD! But someone says otherwise.
Does it someone doesn't have to know :tinfoil:Join me and jmanz.

I love mine, not a bit of trouble with it and the games are getting cranked out at a good pace now.  Gets it!!

:drool: at the thought of getting one.  Maybe around tax rebate or bonus time

So last friday i started thinking about my computer. I love it and all but it gets expensive to buy new video cards etc. I will still continue to game with my machine, but just wanted something where all the games play normal.Anyways. I deceided to get a PS3. Some reason why i choose it over the Xbox360 are: I didn't want to get the red ring of deat. I don't think you should buy a product then have to send it in 6 months later. Also i don't think i should have to buy a 'gold account' for online play etc. It should be free. Also i shouldn't have to buy a wireless adapter for it.
I got the 80gig version it's got wireless built in, the system is just amazing. Easy to connect to the wireless. The menus are beautiful. And then there is Motorstorm, the game that came with it. It's so fun, even the wife loves it. (Jmanz you need to ge this or at least try the demo). Anways more than pleased with the system. I have tried both the Xbox360 and this. The PS3 wipes the table with it. Go get one *cough* *cough* Corey.

Nodle I will check out the demo if I get a chance tonight.  I'll also add you to the buddy list deal.

So last friday i started thinking about my computer. I love it and all but it gets expensive to buy new video cards etc. I will still continue to game with my machine, but just wanted something where all the games play normal.Anyways. I deceided to get a PS3. Some reason why i choose it over the Xbox360 are: I didn't want to get the red ring of deat. I don't think you should buy a product then have to send it in 6 months later. Also i don't think i should have to buy a 'gold account' for online play etc. It should be free. Also i shouldn't have to buy a wireless adapter for it.

Nodle I will check out the demo if I get a chance tonight.  I'll also add you to the buddy list deal.
You better sir.

Well I played the Motorstorm demo last night.  That was pretty darn fun and complete chaos.  I went off the cliffs countless times and laughed every time I think.  Good stuff!

Well I played the Motorstorm demo last night.  That was pretty darn fun and complete chaos.  I went off the cliffs countless times and laughed every time I think.  Good stuff!
I told you sir, i don't know what levels they gave you on the demo, but man there are some crazy ones. It's is complete chaos, wait till your on a 4-wheeeler and a semi is trying to run you over down in a mud pit.

Used a regular DVD movie in this tonight. it worked good. I may need to pick up the official remote though. My wife thought i was crazy when i sat down on the couch with a controller.

Used a regular DVD movie in this tonight. it worked good. I may need to pick up the official remote though. My wife thought i was crazy when i sat down on the couch with a controller.
I like using the controller for it.  Takes a little getting used to.

Today I can finally hook this baby up, update it, add some friends, and play some Motorstorm.

Today I can finally hook this baby up, update it, add some friends, and play some Motorstorm.
AHHHHEMMMm... time for you to pony up jmanz and get a copy.

So Corey what do you think of the system?

Sir, i haven't seen him since he got his PS3. His parents called here looking for him too. I stopped by his house and there was a weird smell coming from the basement. Meh?

I have only set it up, updated it, and signed up for the playstation network. I like the menu and the wide range of settings and features. I am also blown away by how light the controller is. I am hoping to open up and play Motorstorm tonight.

Back