No need to jump to dunk

Impressive but watch Tyler Hansborro dunk over him....AWESOME!

I watched a little bit of that game.  Dude is impressive but sllllooooowwww.

I watched a little bit of that game.  Dude is impressive but sllllooooowwww.
The heavier a guy gets, the slower he gets....muscle or fat.  Ludes is moving pretty slow at 250 lbs these days....

Size 28 feet as well, this guy is a monster.

Size 28 feet as well, this guy is a monster.
A shoe size that large is really hard to imagine. It's like the size of a wheel.

Went to KU game this weekend, and started talking randomly with a couple guys at game, and Kenny George came up.  This guys was telling us he actually has the same condition that Andre the Giant has, and there was a big article on him, how he hates to go out in public, because as you can imagine he gets plenty of stares, interupptions, and other annoyances everytime he is in public.  The article went on to say he wishes he could just be of normal size, and that doesn't even take into consideration the health worries he has got to have.  Feel sorry for the big fella. 

Ya normally there are alot of side effects, since their organs don't grow with them.

Went to KU game this weekend, and started talking randomly with a couple guys at game, and Kenny George came up.  This guys was telling us he actually has the same condition that Andre the Giant has, and there was a big article on him, how he hates to go out in public, because as you can imagine he gets plenty of stares, interupptions, and other annoyances everytime he is in public.  The article went on to say he wishes he could just be of normal size, and that doesn't even take into consideration the health worries he has got to have.  Feel sorry for the big fella. 
Pretty sad deal.  On a different note,  how did your trip go?

Went pretty well.  There was a nice mixture of alcohol, hoops, and skank.  They also had a 20 year reunion of the 1988 National Championship team, and a celebration of 110 years of KU hoops.  There were a lot of big names from past and present at the game and around the town.  Was a good time.

lol skank.  :LOL:

lol ccs729 knows how to get those skanks too let me tell ya.

If you have not seen Kenny George play yet, and would like to.  They play Winthrop tomorrow at 10:30 on ESPN 2 for the Big South Championship, and a chance to go to the big dance.  I would love to see it.  I truly htink they could win a 1st round game as long as they don't get stuck with one of the real heavyweights that will run them out of the gym right away.

Back