Blade Runner 2049

Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
The original is a classic, hope they don't ruin this one.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So this got released on video yesterday. I watched it. First off I was kinda excited to see it since the original is a classic. I kept hearing everyone talking about how this was the best movie of last year. It was a very visually appealing movie. I think on a nice large 4k TV it would be gorgeous. But that is basically where it stops. It was just real boring. Barely any action. I don't know I wasn't feeling it, stick with the classic. Plus a guy has my real name in it. 

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
A review from a friend of mine on this when it was in theaters involved it being a movie you had to think about.  Reviews were pretty mixed, the comment I got on that was that you could tell your smart friends from the others depending on if they liked it....  Has not personally seen, nor do I have any strong desire to do so.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
A review from a friend of mine on this when it was in theaters involved it being a movie you had to think about.  Reviews were pretty mixed, the comment I got on that was that you could tell your smart friends from the others depending on if they liked it....  Has not personally seen, nor do I have any strong desire to do so.
I will agree, they tried to be like the first on, that is what made the first one so good, it explored AI and if it could be "human". Do androids dream of electric sheep? It really got you thinking.