What's new
Fluxoid forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Twitter to start blocking cryptocurrency ads from its platform
The ban comes shortly after Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey, said that he sees bitcoin as the future single global currency in 10 years time. It also follows similar action taken by other tech giants against crypto ads. Facebook started a ban on ads for cryptocurrencies, ICOs, and binary options in January, describing these practices as deceptive methods of promotion. Earlier this month, Google also announced that it will change the types of ads that will be allowed on its network as part of a broader crackdown on cryptocurrencies.
Source

ryanator

Mathematical
Makes me question the whole point of the "difficulty" of generating a cryptocurrency? In essence, the rarity of something translates into a higher value in the real world. Bitcoin along with the many many others, are suppose to be harder to generate based on complex math, but this "bug" shows you can generate it quicker (like printing legal money) or is it like counterfeiting? Proves even more how much more vulnerable 'out of thin air' cryptos are more even than fiat "paper" money.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
I saw recently someone I know moving back to work at a local mining operation going up. I still don't get it, unless they know something that we don't.

Top Bottom