Apple products and their iOS

I didn't know the new iPhone had what they call 'Ceramic Shield' on their front screens that are supposed to be super durable. I still ordered some glass screen protectors, but this is the type of advancementments I like to see in phones. 

Another good program:

1. Bartender - This one takes care of letting you choose what icons to display in the taskbar and hides the rest so that it is not so cluttered looking.

I thought about ordering a Magic Mouse for my Mac. Well I got today at work, and I am so glad that I didn’t order one. Man it hurts my hand. It’s so low to the desktop. I highly recommend the Magic Trackpad, it relieves them too off your hand, especially if you are prone to carpal tunnel.

@jmanz do you use the magic mouse with your mac, or do you have another aftemarket mouse?

[QUOTE='nodle]@jmanz do you use the magic mouse with your mac, or do you have another aftemarket mouse?
[/QUOTE]I use the magic mouse. I have strong wrists, not sure how they got that way.

I can't belive the diference in battery life on this new phone. It's the same size as my XR, but if I charge it at night, and I sit on it all day i might use only a quater of it. My old XR i kept having to sit on my charger here at work, but I haven't had to use the charger with my new phone. I think I could probably go about 3 days without a charge now with regular use if I wanted to.

[QUOTE='nodle]I am turning into such a Apple slut lately. Just switched to their Apple music. What is happening to me?
View attachment 4783
[/QUOTE]finally wising up, poo stain.

I am really digging the 0.5 wide angle lens they added. This is my favorite mode for taking photos now. It almost adds a 'fish eye' effect.

macOS Monterey‌ 12.2 is out.

iOS update out.

macOS Monterey‌ 12.2.1 is out.

I am thinking about picking up a set of Air Pods Pro (the noise cancellation ones). Just wondering if anyone has them and what they think? They are pretty reasonable priced these days.

[QUOTE='nodle]I am thinking about picking up a set of Air Pods Pro (the noise cancellation ones). Just wondering if anyone has them and what they think? They are pretty reasonable priced these days.
[/QUOTE]My daughter has a pair and they are really nice.  I doubt you'd be disappointed.  I've had a chance to try them and I like them.  There are other nice ones out there too, but these are priced about right.

[QUOTE='LK]My daughter has a pair and they are really nice.  I doubt you'd be disappointed.  I've had a chance to try them and I like them.  There are other nice ones out there too, but these are priced about right.
[/QUOTE]Well, I placed an order, so I will let you know what I think. My wife has the first gen of regular air pods, and she really enjoys them and uses them a lot. Since I use Apple Music now, they should work well together.

Enjoying the new AirPods Pro, the noise cancellation is excellent. Surprisingly the bass is not lacking. But one of the best features is the Spatial audio with head tracking. It’s a really neat feature that separates the audio based on how you rotate your head. Nice work Apple and this comes from a guy that has plenty of headphones to compare them to, right @jmanz?  

[QUOTE='nodle]Enjoying the new AirPods Pro, the noise cancellation is excellent. Surprisingly the bass is not lacking. But one of the best features is the Spatial audio with head tracking. It’s a really neat feature that separates the audio based on how you rotate your head. Nice work Apple and this comes from a guy that has plenty of headphones to compare them to, right @jmanz?  
[/QUOTE]Yes if there was ever a guy to listen to about headphones, it would be you.

Interesting....that could come in handy with the oldest wanting to ride bike to school soon.

I never realized how awesome spatial head tracking is, it really makes a difference with headphones. in fact, with it disabled it makes a normal stereo pair of headphones seem strange. It works on all songs, and this should be the default in every pair of headphones. Also to swap the ear tips are kind of a pain.

Back