Trump returning as president in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wishful thinking

Interesting...

oxwvbgfy5lb71.jpg

There is some real strange stuff going on with all these recounts etc. It seems like Democrats are starting to panic more and more over it. Why are they all so worried about it? I just think something strange is going on behind the scenes. I use to think this whole August thing was just a rumor, but when I keep seeing this stuff more and more on the news I think back to this. What does happen if evidence is found and presented to the Supreme Court? It's an honest question if someone has the answer, could they overturn the presidency?

There is some real strange stuff going on with all these recounts etc. It seems like Democrats are starting to panic more and more over it. Why are they all so worried about it? I just think something strange is going on behind the scenes. I use to think this whole August thing was just a rumor, but when I keep seeing this stuff more and more on the news I think back to this. What does happen if evidence is found and presented to the Supreme Court? It's an honest question if someone has the answer, could they overturn the presidency?
Even if it did return to the Supreme Court (which it won't), the two new justices Gorsuch and Barett vote with Democrats more often than not. I think they are scared of the public backlash. Looks like they were busts to borrow a sports phrase. And Roberts is basically a liberal. Thomas and Alito are the only decent ones.

Even if it did return to the Supreme Court (which it won't), the two new justices Gorsuch and Barett vote with Democrats more often than not. I think they are scared of the public backlash. Looks like they were busts to borrow a sports phrase. And Roberts is basically a liberal. Thomas and Alito are the only decent ones.
But regardless of political bias, if there was sufficient evidence, wouldn't they have to set that aside and look at the evidence before them and make a decision? Let's see there was 100% proof, do they have the authority to overturn it?

Man sure a lot of strange stuff happening with all these audits. Twitter just shut a bunch down. I keep seeing more and more about how they are finding fraud.

toztvckdbtd71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back