Video Game Collecting Mega Thread

C Pav

Reaction score
Since we have a sports card thread, as well as plenty of game threads but nothing about the growing collecting of video games, I am starting this thread.

Just like sports cards, and anything collectable. video games have jumped big time in value. I know I have a large amount of old and newer games with some selling for over $1000.

Sealed of course carry the highest value but older opened games can demand a pretty high value as well. I will work on posting a list of games I own.

https://www.pricecharting.com/

There is where you can search for any game and find the market value for loose (no box or manual) complete (game, box, manual and inserts) and sealed/new.

I also have an app on my phone to inventory my collection that also does a decent job at valuing the collection. It's called game eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
You do have the largest collection of anyone I know. What is the one piece in your collection that is worth the most?

You do have the largest collection of anyone I know. What is the one piece in your collection that is worth the most?
Tough to say since I have not went through looking up value on everything. First one tat comes to mind is the sealed Zelda Breath of the Wild [Master Edition] valued at $1256.47.

I don't have much, I do still have my Shadow of Colossus Collectors Edition sealed still, how much is that worth?

Are you still buying two copies of games @C Pav one to open and one to keep?

Back