Stocks and investments

Sounds like they are using apartment buildings as Airbnb now.

Airbnb rentals spark conflict, health concerns with Glendale apartment building owner - ABC7 Los Angeles

Several Southern California renters are upset with a partnership their apartment building owner has made with Airbnb, calling it hypocritical and dangerous."I saw a lot of people with suitcases and so I looked on Airbnb and I noticed there were a lot of listings there for the building," said Christopher MacManus who has lived at the Griffith Apartments for the past year.

If you were one of the wise ones and invested in Tesla early, (and didn't sell of ;) ) you would be a rich man now.

If you were one of the wise ones and invested in Tesla early, (and didn't sell of ;) ) you would be a rich man now.
Hindsight is 20/20. You can choose a lot of stock symbols and say that same thing... You didn't even have to get into Tesla early though, it was a fairly flat stock until Fall of 2019 and has skyrocketed just over the past year. Though you'd only be rich if you had a fair amount invested to have got rich quick on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The market don’t like the new round of stimulus. Pretty underwhelming

Tesla (TSLA) is on fire today! They had a good financial report last night, also heard that they scored well on some crash tests today. An expensive stock at 157 per share but there might be some meat left on the bone.
Oh man if you could only go back and have a good talking with your past self.

Oh man if you could only go back and have a good talking with your past self.
Can't dwell on that stuff when you invest. Happens all the time.

I think this week might be interesting for stocks. Depends on what happens on Wednesday.

Telling you like I told @jmanz . Keep an eye on Flir. They make some pretty neat thermal imagining stuff. They are completing a big plant a few hours away. It got me thinking with the thermal imaging, when kid go back to school they are going to have someone scanning foreheads, I wonder if Flir will come out with a machine like a metal detector that the kids will walk under instead. They could get school/government contracts for the machines and save on time and staff.
*cough *cough @jmanz . Listen to me son and I can make you a rich man.

*cough *cough @jmanz . Listen to me son and I can make you a rich man.
Always easy to invest with somebody else's money. Make yourself a rich man instead of just talking about it.

Great day so far.

200.gif

So with Biden becoming president. What kinds of stocks should people look into? More green energy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, outrage selling. Sounds like an opportunity to buy the dip. Anyone that cared enough about Trump to drop the platform because of this will be back to harass the extremes on the opposite side soon enough I'd wager.
Well, it took 2 weeks, but TWTR is back around the same $50 per share value it was at on Friday, Jan 8th (prior to the deletion of Trump's account). Meanwhile, if someone timed it perfectly to get the $44.50ish lowest price over those 2 weeks they are up about 15% on a short swing trade.

The whole Gamestop stock ordeal has me laughing.

200.gif

I don't know what you would think would happen, killing off jobs and the oil and gas industry.

200.gif
I don't know what you would think would happen, killing off jobs and the oil and gas industry.
So Biden is your hero then?

Back