Scanners (radio)

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do anyone use one of these? The type that you can hear police, ambulance, fire etc. radios. I use to have a base station when i was younger and i loved it. Does anyone still use them? 

I don't have one, but I know plenty of snoopy small-town gossip people in Valley that thought they needed to know about all the happenings on such things

I don't have one, but I know plenty of snoopy small-town gossip people in Valley that thought they needed to know about all the happenings on such things
lol ya, i could always pick up our cordless phone with it, and i could hear my sisters conversations with it lol.

lol ya, i could always pick up our cordless phone with it, and i could hear my sisters conversations with it lol.
Lol....... :twisted:

Was looking at this...

LINKAGE

Wonder if that make a unit (no million dollar setups) that could scan from 20 khz to say.......way up in the gigahertz.

Wonder if that make a unit (no million dollar setups) that could scan from 20 khz to say.......way up in the gigahertz.
Talk to the member: jjl

Well got me one for my b-day.  :-D

If you hear my name on it, I've been setup I promise.

If you hear my name on it, I've been setup I promise.
Guess they arrested someone outside a gay club, they used your name.

Gay bashing, yeah I like beating up those fruits.  How's that black eye by the way?  :-D

Gay bashing, yeah I like beating up those fruits.  How's that black eye by the way?  :-D
:-D touche'

Back