Bermuda Triangle

ndboarder

Reaction score
What's everyone's take on the bermuda triangle? Sci-Fi channel had a decent mini-series about it a while back (completely fictional, but entertaining) Have watched some interesting documentaries on some of the triangle stories though

http://www.bermuda-triangle.org/

One of the more intriguing tales of the bermuda triangle that I know of is the disappearance of Flight 19.

Flight 19 was a flight of five US Navy TBM Avenger torpedo bombers which disappeared on a training flight out of the Fort Lauderdale Naval Air Station on December 5, 1945. The aircraft and 14 crew members were never found, and neither was one of the search planes, a Martin PBM Mariner, which also disappeared with the loss of 13 aircrew

The history channel has one documentary that covers this, I check their site and it next airs on Friday, May 5 @ 1am ET/PT.

I was also just doing some looking on this topic and there is a book out or coming out that supposedly solves the mystery of Flight 19 and apparently it claims that this disappearnce is a government cover up of something else, but I couldn't find any site that said of what.

thats too bad, bermuda is supposed to be a great place to visit. I'm not chancing it :p

thats too bad' date=' bermuda is supposed to be a great place to visit. I'm not chancing it :p [/quote']Yeah, I guess we won't fly close to it on the way down to Jamaica mon

thats too bad' date=' bermuda is supposed to be a great place to visit. I'm not chancing it :p [/quote']NEWS FLASH: "Man and women go missing after honeymoon to Jamaica" ;-)

thats too bad' date=' bermuda is supposed to be a great place to visit. I'm not chancing it :p [/quote']NEWS FLASH: "Man and women go missing after honeymoon to Jamaica" ;-)
Man and women, wow, sounds like more fun than i had even planned :D

Man and women, wow, sounds like more fun than i had even planned :D
:smt005

Back