Favorite PSU's

I really like the look of those. I hear good things about them also. I do like my current one which is a COOLMAX "EZ Wire" CU-600T ATX 600W Power Supply.

I really like the look of those. I hear good things about them also. I do like my current one which is a COOLMAX "EZ Wire" CU-600T ATX 600W Power Supply.
You running SLI?

You running SLI?
No but would like to.

You running SLI?
No but would like to.
SLI is a joke anymore unless it's with 2 8800 series.

You running SLI?
No but would like to.
SLI is a joke anymore unless it's with 2 8800 series.
Off topic but, dfistreet.com was down for a week. The site admin had a fight with DFI. His new forum is now http://www.diy-street.com/forum/. Something about the fact that he slammed one of their new products and they weren't supporting the site so well.

Back