Bands that you hate.

Can we do categories like country and rap? :)

Yes I think singling out categories would be most appropriate. And yes I agree Rap sucks.

Agreed. Rap is terrible, very few rap songs I can stand to listen to, same goes for country.

Ya theres only a few rap songs that I can handle. But I don't believe I like any country song out there.

I can't think of any newer country off hand that I particularily enjoy, there are a few songs I've heard when out and about (bar) that weren't terrible, but most of the stuff I don't mind is classic country (Johnny Cash, Kenny Rogers - only "The Gambler")

How about the boy band craze that went on a few years back? That was just horrible.

N-sync was awesome! :LOL: :wink:

lol 98 degrees were much better

Anyone familiar with the boy band "Menudo"? They were sad. More info can be found at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menudo
Didn't they have a show on Saturday mornings real early? I can kinda remember something like that being on. This is a long time ago though.

lol don't hate on ricky.

Pass the duche on the left hand side.

I remember the days when the admin used to turture me by forcing me to listen to coheed during work. I still have nightmares of the "good eye sniper" song. :smt013

I remember the days when the admin used to turture me by forcing me to listen to coheed during work. I still have nightmares of the "good eye sniper" song. :smt013
You know you have grown to love it! :smt080

You know you have grown to love it! :smt080
lol, no, I'm afraid it still scares me that you still like them.

Soon my son you will be converted. :smt056

Nickelback Nickelback Nickelback

fuck Nickelback

Back