Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Bad days in general

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ever just have a "Bad day" that just messes up the rest of your day. I came in this morning and my boss asked me if I got a price on somethings, and I just froze because I realized i dun goofed. It was bad I just couldn't figure out why I had forgot all about it. I was like "what was I thinking"? Now I feel like an idiot the rest of the day. I can kinda tell he's mad, but whatever. So now I am just depressed all day and forgot to run a dungeon on WoW last week, now no loot.

Last edited:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Love how my boss calls me this morning and goes I need that budget report. I am like what budget report? He goes you were suppose to have it first thing this morning. He goes didn't you hear the guy talking about it in my office? I go no I was in a totally different room on a phone call, how was I suppose to? Think about it, what am I suppose to hear through walls now while talking to someone else on a phone?

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Sometimes it feels like bosses assume the employees have been briefed on every conversation or idea they have.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
That's whey I prefer requests to always be sent via email or left on a note. Verbal can be forgotten or not even verbally communicated. Just because something was "talked about" does not mean it was know to be requested without being requested... Umm find a new boss and town to live in, don't grow dirty beards!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Boss called me this morning doing the old typical boss thing to @C Pav . "You at work? No I am driving like I told you 3 days ago I wouldn't be in". He goes did you call this one guy? I said sorry I forgot to with the 1,000 other things you gave me to do. So after we hung up I texted him and said that I am just driving and text me the guys number and he just ignored me. So when I came back in today I called the guy and he said "ya sorry about that, I messed up calling you" So basically I didn't need to call him back. So tried calling my boss back to let him know and he won't answer his phone. Whatever...