Back in the Xbox mood

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well over the weekend I kinda fell back into my Xbox mood again. So i was looking for a new game to play. Something adventure with nice and beautiful environments. Any recommendations?

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Check out some trailers/gameplay for Alice Madness Returns and see what you think... The gal has been playing this and it might fall into what you describe. It's kinda of a dark twisted version of the tale we are all familiar with

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Enslaved was pretty fun, I enjoyed it and you can find it at a good price these days. Watching the gal play Alice it is actually something I would probably enjoy playing, though I never would've initially thought so. I've seen it ran on sale a couple times at different online retailers.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ya I just thought after my long run without playing the Xbox that there would had been more games and more variety of games out. I kinda want a hack & slash game with beautiful environments. I was thinking about playing God of war 3 again, but kinda wanted something on my Xbox. Alice does look good, but I think I will wait for a price drop since it's so new.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I was even thinking Assassins Creed Brotherhood, since I liked the second so good. Did you ever play this ndboarder?

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I was even thinking Assassins Creed Brotherhood, since I liked the second so good. Did you ever play this ndboarder?
I have it, but have not played yet. If you are looking for on the cheap go with Enslaved, it's a good game. Also, keep an eye out online for sales on Alice. Amazon had it available a few weeks ago for $40

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I have it, but have not played yet. If you are looking for on the cheap go with Enslaved, it's a good game. Also, keep an eye out online for sales on Alice. Amazon had it available a few weeks ago for $40
Ya Alice looks good, I can't believe your girlfriend is playing that lol.