Axl Rose Is AC/DC's singer

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
With all the time it took to follow up from the albums G'N'R made, can Axl hold it together to take G'N'R back on tour?  Can he tour a second band will it be at the same time?  

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
With all the time it took to follow up from the albums G'N'R made, can Axl hold it together to take G'N'R back on tour?  Can he tour a second band will it be at the same time?  
No he had his 15 minutes of fame, but their time has come and gone. As much as I love GnR they just need to leave it alone.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well here you go. I guess it's not as bad as I thought. Still not the same though.

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
Is he still sitting in Dave Grohl's chair?  WTH?  Look at me know?  Back in a chair?  I dunno guys.  

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
I thought it was a farce TBH.  But now, the more I think about it...  Axl Rose won the battle of the bands!  Headlining AC/DC?  I did the math, he would have been 16 in '78 when the were in their prime.  I've been singing along with all the rock and roll since I was younger than 16.

Think about it...How do you top being in the best band of the 80's?  Become the lead singer, even if its only for one tour, of one of the greatest rock and roll bands ever!