I would like to see a comic strip serious about a average American man and his life of going to work and life in general. It wouldn't contain comedy but just the honest look into his daily life and everything he has to put up with. He would always been in a drab grey suit and tie. Have glasses and a comb-over. His watch would be on his right hand. The first series would begin with him sitting in his old car on his way o work being stuck in traffic.
- The first scene it is just a box that shows his steering wheel and two hands on the top.
- The second box is him slowly raising his head from being bent over.
- The third box is him continuing to raise his head
- The fourth box is him with his head fully raised and staring blankly out the window.
- The fifth box is him with a bubble cloud above his head (none of the comics will ever show him speaking). In the box he says. "I wonder what a forest smells like"?
- The sixth box is just him staring again matching box number 1. (there are always only 6 comic squares).