Aliens in Tappen on coast 2 coast

O-Tron

Reaction score
Paranormal pig-stealing story goes coast to coast

Dave Olson

The Forum - 01/24/2007

Whether youre curious or incredulous when it comes to the paranormal, you might want to check out "Coast to Coast AM" this Friday at midnight.

The mysterious goings on at a Tappen, N.D., farmstead last year will be the subject of the show, which is hosted by George Noory and airs midnights on many radio stations in the central time zone, including KFGO in Fargo.

This Fridays program will be devoted largely to the story of the Briese family, which had several run-ins last year with things not of this world.

In September, 16-year-old Evan Briese awoke his family in the middle of the night to describe how he had witnessed strange beings steal a 450-pound sow from a corral on the familys farm near Tappen.

The boys father, Torrey Briese, was giving a neighbor a ride into town one evening in Ju ly when, he said, he saw a bluish light in the sky that stopped when they stopped and moved when they began driving.

After about 30 minutes, the object flew away with tremendous speed, according to Torrey Briese, who said the family has taken some ribbing for the reports.

He said a rumor that the pig had returned with eight piglets was kind of upsetting to him, because it seemed aimed at discrediting his sons story.

The Briese family has been in contact with Linda Moulton Howe, who operates a Web site called Earthfiles.com.

Torrey Briese said following Friday nights radio show, Howes Web site will feature information about the familys story, including a tape recording of the story his son told under hypnosis.

Currently, the Earthfiles Web site features a photo of a shredded T-shirt Evan Briese said he was wearing when a clawed creature grabbed him and threw him to the ground.

Torrey Briese s aid some new wrinkles have been added to the story since last fall. He declined to elaborate, however, other than to say family members cannot explain the new developments.

Weve gone on with our lives, said Myra Briese, Evans mother.

Hmmm interesting, i may have to tune in. :smt080

Thid is on tonight, if i happen to miss it, i hope someone can provide a link to listen to it later.

Thid is on tonight, if i happen to miss it, i hope someone can provide a link to listen to it later.
http://www.earthfiles.com/I didn't check out the link to the broadcast, but during the coast to coast program they gave out this website for more details/broadcast.

http://www.earthfiles.com/I didn't check out the link to the broadcast, but during the coast to coast program they gave out this website for more details/broadcast.
I was thinking the kid should have utilized something a little more stringent than a .22 cal rifle. Perhaps a 12 gauge would have been in order.

Well i listened to the whole thing. Very interesting. Hard for me to believe people like that would make something up.

Well i listened to the whole thing. Very interesting. Hard for me to believe people like that would make something up.
Yeah, it's easy to say that aliens and UFO's don't exist and not think about it.  However, if this is real, if this really happend,....it opens up so much to think about.  It's almost scary...

I mirrored the .mp3, just in case the site removes it. For future reference.

MP3

Yeah, if this story is true I don't know how this kid sleeps at night. I don't think I would ever turn off the lights again.

Vid

WLnQXBstKQo

I still love those drawings......The kid sounds pretty solid, fairly believable.

Back