Let's talk beards

So lets talk about the Bossman brand stuff. So the bottle are decent size, I mean one bottle is going to last you a super long time. It has good ingredients in it as well.

Ingredients: Soy Bean Oil, Beeswax, Castor Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Essential Oil Scent.

It has like they said a 'jelly' lotion texture to it and it didn't seem oily. But the smells are very, very intense. This isn't a bad thing in a way, but I had a bad headache from work yesterday and I put in the Stagecoach smell and it was intense.

If the most interesting man in the world were a cowboy, his beard would beg for Stagecoach. This Texas sized blend of rugged leather, sweet tobacco, and aged Bourbon will make your beard look and smell like a gentleman as you belly up to any saloon. Saddle not required.
You will defiantly smell like a man. I haven't tried the others yet.

So lets talk about the Bossman brand stuff. So the bottle are decent size, I mean one bottle is going to last you a super long time. It has good ingredients in it as well.Ingredients: Soy Bean Oil, Beeswax, Castor Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Essential Oil Scent.It has like they said a 'jelly' lotion texture to it and it didn't seem oily. But the smells are very, very intense. This isn't a bad thing in a way, but I had a bad headache from work yesterday and I put in the Stagecoach smell and it was intense.

You will defiantly smell like a man. I haven't tried the others yet.
Reminds me of that timber beard wash I have. Strong, strong scent. Must mean it works. I limit use to one or two times a week.

Reminds me of that timber beard wash I have. Strong, strong scent. Must mean it works. I limit use to one or two times a week.
Ya i'll be honest it's almost to strong, my GBS stuff has scent which lasts, but it's not the Axe spray strong scent like this stuff is.

You know after talking to you, I think I am going to return them, the scents are just to strong for me.

Picked up some Amish beard oil as well. It comes in a nice big bottle, the smell is the same as their balm.

BeardOil_Classic-2T.jpg

Picked up some Amish beard oil as well. It comes in a nice big bottle, the smell is the same as their balm.BeardOil_Classic-2T.jpg
You don't get cheated with the Amish brand. You get about twice as much for the same price as a lot of other brands.

Well I just ordered the Holy Grail. No literally that is the name. Seems like everyone is talking about this beard oil online. Apparently the scent is suppose to be the best out there. It comes from 'oud':

Agarwood, aloeswood or gharuwood is a fragrant dark resinous wood used in incense, perfume, and small carvings. It is formed in the heartwood of aquilaria trees when they become infected with a type of mould.

MMMMM, really enjoy the scent of oud, or at least the product I have. I have some "expensive" shampoo and conditioner I bought at the hair place a while back and really like it. I also have a shave set (soap and aftershave) from Wholly Kaw called King of Oud.

MMMMM, really enjoy the scent of oud, or at least the product I have. I have some "expensive" shampoo and conditioner I bought at the hair place a while back and really like it. I also have a shave set (soap and aftershave) from Wholly Kaw called King of Oud.
Oh so you know the smell? Is it as good as they say?

Oh so you know the smell? Is it as good as they say?
I like it. Differs depending on the product but I really like the shampoo and conditioner I use. The mix of scents, with oud as primary, is amazing. I also have that shave set I mentioned and then think a shave soap sample puck and sample splash from Stirling soap.

So I got my 'Holy Grail', oil at lunch. I just can't figure out this smell, it reminds me of something that I can't quite place me finger on. It's a strange smell to. I could smell it as first, then the smell went away, then it comes back. It's a light mellow smell. Reminds me of a smell from an old church. It's not like the greatest smell out there but it's not bad. I keep thinking of a frankincense smell.

So I got my 'Holy Grail', oil at lunch. I just can't figure out this smell, it reminds me of something that I can't quite place me finger on. It's a strange smell to. I could smell it as first, then the smell went away, then it comes back. It's a light mellow smell. Reminds me of a smell from an old church. It's not like the greatest smell out there but it's not bad. I keep thinking of a frankincense smell.
That's what the guy on the video you posted above compared it to. Catholic church smell.

That's what the guy on the video you posted above compared it to. Catholic church smell.
Lol really? I will have to go watch that again. It does though, reminds me of a smell when walking through an old church.

Well placed an order for this oil as well. apparently the smell is suppose to be awesome!

It seems as my beard is getting longer I have been using more or my balms than my oils lately, for a little more hold.

It seems as my beard is getting longer I have been using more or my balms than my oils lately, for a little more hold.
Told ya

So 'The Villain' came today. Oh man the smell is amazing! It's like a cherry vanilla mixed with leather smell. I put some in my beard about lunch and here is is about 5 hours later and it still smells. Great product!

Pretty good service from The Luxurious Bastard tonight. His scents are in such high demand and he only release small batches that sell out instantly. I have been waiting for about a month and last night I tried to get some. He had a problem with his checkout, but tonight he personally had me text him on his cell phone and we talked for a little bit and I was able to get my order. Great customer service so far. I will let you know what I think when I get his products in.

Got my "The King" oil that I posted above yesterday. It comes in a nice blue glass bottle and the price was excellent. Now for the smell, it is a nice clean scent, it's not sweet, it's not strong, it's a light barbershop smell. When I smell it I get about four distinct smells from it. One is tea-tree oil smell with about 3 more that I can't distinguish. But it's nice. I put some on this morning. If you want to smell like you have come from a barbershop then this smell is for you.

Back