Apple's iOS

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Facebok or facetime? Best update would be to eliminate facebook forever. In fact get rid of all cell phones and devices. People can't drive without them, kids have them and world sucks this day and age. I said it. GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT A FREAKING ELECTRONIC DEVICE!
When will the Sun release it's EMP patch?

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Appears to me the latest and greatest update patched in Apple's great battery draining feature. My phone's battery has been really draining quickly over the past week or so. Before the update it was much better at holding a charge.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Appears to me the latest and greatest update patched in Apple's great battery draining feature. My phone's battery has been really draining quickly over the past week or so. Before the update it was much better at holding a charge.
What version is yours? Unless it's an XR or XS then it would make sense because you are using something 'older'.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
With iOS 13 coming out soon, I'll actually be interested in the built-in dark mode and swipe-to-type features. You can use a trick to replicate the dark mode, but it inverts colors of some pictures and other graphics as well and makes them look weird.

Also, I've been a fan of being able to swipe to type. I originally had Swype and loved it, but it's no longer available on iOS as of last year. I went to Swift key, but don't like it as much as it messes up much more and I find my self re-swiping many things, and it doesn't bring up emojis from typing the word as Swype did. With thrid party keyboard apps, they disable the voice to type ability, so I would guess they would build that in.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Also, I've been a fan of being able to swipe to type. I originally had Swype and loved it, but it's no longer available on iOS as of last year. I went to Swift key, but don't like it as much as it messes up much more and I find my self re-swiping many things, and it doesn't bring up emojis from typing the word as Swype did. With thrid party keyboard apps, they disable the voice to type ability, so I would guess they would build that in.
Dude I had no idea this feature was coming. I also was just like you and use use Swype and Swiftkey. But they always seemed so buggy. Man this is great news!

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Why not use Gboard (google's keyboard) to have had swipe typing for ages on your phones before 13?